Contact Center Specialist - Work from Home- United States
- Do you thrive on doing everything you can to help people solve their problems?
- Do people comment on how cheerful and upbeat you always are, even in the face of adversity?
- Can you sit patiently behind someone in the check out line while they move painfully slow?
- Do you know what it means to say "they can hear you smile?"
- Are you highly computer literate and a self service problem solver?
- Do you have experience working in a Contact Center environment while ALSO working from home?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you may be the perfect fit for our team!
Direct Answer is looking for an energetic, compassionate, adaptive and professional Customer Support Specialist to join our team!
8:55a - 5:00p EST, Monday-Friday - no evenings, no weekends. 40 hours per week.
We handle hundreds of phone calls and emails from our various clients assisting their customers by delivering the best Customer Service and Support in our industry. In 2019 we were even rated the Best Contact Center in DC and a Top Call Center Globally by Clutch.co
If you like to take customer service to the next level and are constantly annoyed by bad service, consider applying to be the newest member of our team!
What will you be doing?
- Answer a wide variety of customer inquiries (via phone and email) regarding a wide variety of issues and services working on our client’s databases.
- Will be working remotely so a quite environment in order to work is a must!
- We service financial firms, ecommerce shippers, medical professionals, non profits and tradesmen
- Customer inquiries can range from taking new orders, troubleshooting orders, scheduling of medical and HVAC appointments, etc.
- Calmly diagnose and resolve basic computer and smartphone issues.
- Employ various techniques to improve customer retention and track key performance metrics.
- Debrief with your Customer Service Team Lead on the number and types of questions, concerns, and complaints and discuss suggestions for opportunities to top it!
What qualities do I need to have?
- 2-3 years experience working in a remote contact/call center environment is a must
- Bilingual in Spanish a major plus!
- Proven track record to quickly retain and deploy training received.
- A proven track record of being on time, loyal and ethical.
- An upbeat and exciting attitude even in the face of adversity.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to plan ahead and stay on track while juggling multiple projects.
- Strong email, phone, and computer capabilities to process around 100 phone calls a day
- Technically savvy to assist members with varying degrees of computer and smartphone issues as well as self correcting your own computer issues. This is a must.
- Sincere interest in our clients customers and their experiences.
- A strong sense of empathy
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills to properly diagnose customer problems and investigate further if necessary.
- Patient, respectful, and kind demeanor.
- Sense of humor and not taking yourself too seriously is a must!
- Ability to work with an innovative team of problem solving, passionate team members.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills—ie: knowing the difference between there and their and speaking with perfect diction!
- Background in or experience with Customer Retention strategies and key service principles
Must have the following:
1. Dedicated Remote Working space with no background noise
2. MAC or Windows Computer is acceptable with no less than 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, i5 quad core.
3. Must be able to run CHROME browser with VPN connection with no less than 10mbps internet download speeds
Given the nature of our work and the clients we serve you will be required to pass a background investigation.
If you think you can hang with us, apply below!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary : $15.00 /hour to start
- work from home contact center: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 401K + company matching
- Paid National Holidays
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends