Advocacy and Fundraisers:
Donation Response Management and Stewardship
DirectAnswer knows that your most valuable asset is your donor database because fundraising and advocacy is all about donor stewardship!
DirectAnswer knows for increased revenue and cumulative gifts it is vitally important to your organization:
- That all responses received daily are processed, banked and reconciled the same day as receipt.
- Your development and financial team has real time access to view custom campaign performance and financial reporting on all responses received.
- Your donor records are exact with no duplicates.
- The donor’s preferred salutations and contact methods are noted and followed.
- Donor comments, special requests and designations are read, accurately entered and complied with 100%.
- Evidenced wealth, interested in will or bequest, the most minute demographic or special interest flag is always noticed and captured for future prospecting.
- VID’s (Very Important Donors) are expertly handled providing the development department to make immediate contact and thank the donor for their gift.
- Gifts are accurately acknowledged, to include complex variable copy, within 24-48 hours of receipt
- Memorial and honorarium requests are handled with the sensitivity they require from entry to timely acknowledgement of next of kin.
- Matching gifts, payroll deductions, soft credits and foundation gifts; all are expertly linked to allow for accurate acknowledgement and reporting.
- ‘White Mail’ is a four letter word. Every donation originates from somewhere; it’s our job to find out where.
- Sending a premium based on donor level is easy, fulfilled simultaneously and tracked if necessary.
- Reconciliation of all revenue received against general ledger fund codes is balanced before reporting to finance.
For over 20 years, DirectAnswer has done just that for some of the world’s most prestigious and influential organizations; allowing them to become more donor powered with our full-service strategic fulfillment solutions.
Whether this is your first experience outsourcing your gift processing, or your current firm is risking the growth of your program,
DirectAnswer is the expert you need, with the quality you expect.